Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sun tea recipes with slices of fruit?

I am looking forward to spring and summer I love using sun tea jars and the taste of sun tea . Do you know how to add fruit .(I know you have to cut the fruit or slice it ) but what are the health hazzards ?and how long do you let it sit in the sun with the fruit in it ? would appreciate any answers and help thanks a bunchSun tea recipes with slices of fruit?
You can actually enjoy ';sun tea'; in the Winter, too. Put the water and tea bags into a glass jar and set it up at the window where the sun will come first thing in the morning. Let it brew most of the day. Take the fruit that you want such as peach slices, strawberry halves, mango slices, etc. (all fruit needs to be fresh) Place the fruit in the freezer and let it freeze. This will replace most of the ice that would normally be used. Place fruit into individual tea glasses and enjoy.Sun tea recipes with slices of fruit?
Hi !!!


Here is a very informative article for you to read...





http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/sunte…





I make sun tea sometimes %26amp; I also have never had any ill effects, but I would proceed by the guidelines as the above article suggests. As for the fruits, I would add them later after the sun tea has brewed...squeezing some of the fruits into the tea %26amp; then place slices of those fruits in the jar as you would do for a Sangria beverage...ENJOY!!!
I would make the sun tea and once it has brewed like you want it, then add the fruit and put into the refrigerator. I would not brew the sun tea with the fruit in it.
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment