Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I consume the mens ';9 a day'; vegetable and fruit program with a few smoothie/shakes? No meal recipes.

I'm not much of a cook and I am always on the go. So I need recipe ideas for a blender. I want to be able to get all the ';9 a day'; servings with just 2 drinks if possible.





Here is one example:





A healthy orange drink that provides 2 servings of vegetables and 3 servings of fruit.





1 seedless orange


1 banana


1 sweet potato


1 carrot, chopped


1 cup orange juiceHow can I consume the mens ';9 a day'; vegetable and fruit program with a few smoothie/shakes? No meal recipes.
V-8 for your vegetables.How can I consume the mens ';9 a day'; vegetable and fruit program with a few smoothie/shakes? No meal recipes.
well just mix some foods togther that you think will tast good and try it

No comments:

Post a Comment