Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fruit smoothie recipes. What is your favourite?

So here's the deal, I made a pact with my hubby to give up chocolate for 2 weeks if he gives up beer! So far I have survived a week because I've been substituting smoothies for chocolate. Have become a bit bored of the same banana, strawberry and mango flavours now and wanna try something different. So please supply your favourite tried and tested recipe (with ingredients from UK only please!) and I will try the best one!Fruit smoothie recipes. What is your favourite?
Kiwi %26amp; Grapes %26amp; small orange sounds strange but goodFruit smoothie recipes. What is your favourite?
Now, i'm not really familiar with U.K measurements but I got this from some website and its a smoothie from Jamaba Juice that I LOVE. I'm also not familiar with U.K. ingredients but I'm pretty sure you have these. If not, please excuse my ignorance!





Strawberry Surf Rider:


For a 24oz size=Original


12oz of lemonade


2 scoops of strawberries


1 scoop of peaches


2 scoops of Lime sherbet


1 scoop of crushed ice
try kiwi %26amp; dragonfruit w milk or avocado w brown sugar n milk. I luv d 2nd one a lot. Am not sure if dragonfruit is available in UK. Itz pink on the outside. Inside itz white wid a lotta little black seedz.

No comments:

Post a Comment