Thursday, January 7, 2010

How Do You Make Tart Fruit Salad? Or Do You Know Any Good, Good, Recipes?

I need to know them!How Do You Make Tart Fruit Salad? Or Do You Know Any Good, Good, Recipes?
take the fruits you are going to use and if some are canned, use light syrup. that will cut down on the sugar. mix apples,peaches,bananas, pineapple,peare, and cherries.How Do You Make Tart Fruit Salad? Or Do You Know Any Good, Good, Recipes?
I just use cream cheese(softened), apples, grapes, canteloupe with walnuts...


for a little tang sometimes mum adds juice of half a lemon.


You could also use whipped cream or mayo instead of cheese.





try this from recipezaar (it uses only apples though):


http://www.recipezaar.com/276521
Tart? I only use fresh fruit in my fruit salads... so, I guess tart would include oranges, ruby red grapefruit, pineapple slice/cubed ..... today we had watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries and pineapple. I never add sugar, so it's never overly sweet though ...... Fruit doesn't need sugar or anything else on it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment